Belford Communications is hiring!
Account Executive - 10 January 2019
We are looking for a talented Account Executive to join our growing team near Paddington, London.
Our agency has a growing reputation for innovative, creative marketing campaigns with international reach – our clients are regularly featured in media such as The Observer, The Financial Times, The Sunday Times, and leading international titles such as Monocle, Wallpaper*, Architectural Record, The Plan, Detail, Elle Decoration, as well as BBC Radio and Channel 4. Clients often feature in podcasts and appear as key-note speakers at international conferences.
The Account Executive role is critical to our successful collaboration with our roster of award-winning, international clients and will also support the agency’s ongoing new business activity.
We are looking for:
· a minimum of six months working in an office environment
· proficiency in Adobe InDesign, website management, and Microsoft Office suite (Word, Excel etc.)
· excellent communication and organisation skills
· a talent for writing concisely and clearly
· savvy use of social media (Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn etc.)
· a knowledge of architecture and the built environment
· an interest in arts and culture
The successful applicant will:
· be a self-disciplined and confident individual who is able to work independently in a creative environment
· be a keen team player
· be a strategic thinker, always on the hunt for new opportunities
· be able to prioritise and work under pressure
· be highly adaptable, positive and confident
· be an innovative problem-solver
· be able to engage confidently with a wide range of journalists and key stakeholders
· drafting press releases and co-ordinating media campaigns (distribution and follow-up)
· writing website news items and project-specific texts; organising marketing collateral
· monitoring and clipping press coverage
· organising practical arrangements for client events, exhibitions and lectures
· co-ordinating social media
· updating Belford’s website and co-ordinating all in-house databases
· administration and ensuring the efficient running of the Belford office
If you are interested in this role, please send your CV and a one-page cover letter detailing why you would like to work at Belford to email@example.com, along with some examples of your written work.
Belford Communications is an equal opportunities employer and selection for recruitment is based solely on merit. All candidates should be eligible to work in the UK.
Contract: Full Time/Permanent
Hours: 37.5 hours per week (09:30 – 18:00 hrs)
Pay: Competitive package including private healthcare and other benefits
(following a probationary period of three months)
Annual leave: 20 days
Closing date: Friday 8 February
Contact: Charlotte Black - firstname.lastname@example.org